If you're ready to enrol, click below to download our enrolment form. Email or post it to us, and we will be in touch shortly to discuss your child's enrolment at Te Aute College, and to arrange a visit.
An important task for parents/caregivers is to choose the secondary school that will be best for their sons.
To help you make this important decision you are invited to visit Te Aute College to view the facilities and learn about our course structure, sporting and culture opportunities. You will also be able to talk with students, staff and the principal.
Te Aute College has a proud history of developing young men with a focus on excellence. Whether this is academic, sports, arts or spiritual, we believe that the discipline and balance of our single-sex school brings out the best in young men.
We would welcome the chance to tell you about:
- Our special character
- Our pastoral care programme
- Features of our curriculum that recognise the special interests of boys • opportunities in sport and culture
- Scholarships offered
- Our structured learning environment
- Forward an application to enrol along with the required forms (see Enrolment Form below for details)
- Indicate on the enrolment form when you are available for an interview
- Confirmation will be sent to you upon receipt of your enrolment application
- We will contact you to confirm an interview to meet the Principal & Hostel Manager (if boarding)
- Allow up to 3 hours for the interview process
- A letter will follow regarding the outcome of your interview